The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority, and we want to carefully evaluate the latest guidance from local, state and federal health officials before making changes to our mask policy.
We appreciate the feedback of our customers on this issue, and will be sure to communicate any further changes to our requirements.
Here at Boyd Gaming, we are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety. We are happy to welcome back our valued guests, and have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- Masks are voluntary for all guests, but we do encourage guest to wear mask if they choose.
- Hand sanitizer is available and complimentary for all guests.
- Guest spaces are cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily with EPA-approved products. This includes: slot machines, chairs, table games, restaurants, kitchens, restrooms, doors, handrails, counters, ATMs, kiosks, and Team Member areas.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased.
- Unless required by local authorities or requested by an event organizer, we do not currently require proof of vaccination to attend live events at our properties.
Additional Safety Measures
Hotel Rooms will be cleaned consistent with regulatory mandates with guest and team member safety as a top priority.
There is frequent cleaning and disinfection of service spaces, counters, keys, porte cocheres, sidewalks, drop off/pick-up waiting areas, wheelchairs, scooters, baggage doors, bell carts, luggage carts, elevators, and vending machines.
Deep cleaning and disinfection of guest rooms is performed after check out, with extra attention to walls, bathrooms, desks, counters, TVs, remotes, chairs, phones, thermostats, cabinets & hardware, windows, mirrors, frames, lights, light switches, closets, and hangers. A full list of sanitized surfaces will be available in-room upon checking in.
Tables and chairs are being cleaned and disinfected after each use.
There are frequent disinfections of kitchens, bar tops, service stations, and server trays.
All game tables, chairs, fixtures, layouts, and game pieces are being cleaned and disinfected often.
All cards are being dealt face up with only the dealer touching the cards.
Dice are cleaned and disinfected prior to a new shooter.
For your safety, elevator occupancy is limited to a maximum of four people.